Architectural Process Guide Helps You Understand how We Design Your Home
- Learn what happens after you hire an architect
- The typical steps in the process
- What documents are provided in each phase
- and much more!
To illustrate the process of architectural design, we have prepared this step-by-step guide. The process of designing a home can seem complex and confusing. It may even feel down right frightening. This is often a roadblock for those who haven’t experienced it before. This guide will help to simplify the process and get a handle on what to do.
Hiring the best residential architect for your project is an extremely important decision. That choice will determine the quality of your experience in the spaces and their relationships to one another. It will also minimize emotional stress and surprise extra costs. It is expected that this be an enjoyable process. An inspired space is the result of the fun energy present during its conception.
You may be wondering:
- How do I find the right residential architect?
- What are the steps to a successful design?
- What documents will I receive during the design process?
- How much should I expect to pay in fees?
- What can I do to control the schedule and budget?
Remember it is important to work with an architect early in the process to help set the stage for a successful project. Depend on your architect for advice during this process to guide you through the design process, then select your general contractor, and finally execute the construction of your project.
In this guide, you will discover considerations and questions for interviewing and hiring a reputable professional architect in your area.
We hope you enjoy this guide and look forward to your feedback on the contents.
Contact me when you are ready to discuss your project goals.