Caring Volunteers Engaged
Making a Difference
Uniting caring people with families in need
There is a massive shortage of homes in the world. We need a new paradigm to create affordable homes and to empower caring people.
Families placed in safe, warm, and loving homes.
Make Your Own Mark
Empowering people of all skill levels to build quality homes for families in need
BUY ONE U GIVE ONE
Your Home is your Sanctuary. Your Wants, Needs, Hopes, and Dreams. AND Your Legacy.
At MEBA, we take several steps further. Your home becomes the instrument of human change for other families AND generations to come. Homeownership changes the economic trajectory for any and every family.
Your home can be all your ever dreamed of AND the instrument of such lasting change.
- A donation from the design fee for your home will ensure that your home will create a second legacy home.
- We will raise money by periodically Tagging you, MEBA, and Matthew Home on Social Media with renderings and photos of your home during the design and construction phases.
Your home brings joy and happiness to you and your family… And another family.
Over the past 14 years, Solid Rock Carpenters has…
- Engaged more than 4,700 volunteers locally, nationally, and internationally, building homes and bringing hope to people in need.
- Worked more than 16,000 days helping others by restoring and building homes.
- Planned and traveled on 59 outreach trips (nationally & internationally)
- Built 51 homes in the Gulf region (Missouri, Colorado, Appalachia, Mexico, and Guatemala)
- Hosted 18 “Framing Day” events – building home wall sections locally and shipping them to partner ministries.
Giving Back Events
January: Bogalusa, LA
June: Franklinton, LA (“Frankilton”) – 2 new homes
October: Glenview, IL “Framing Day”
November: Bogalusa, LA “Build Trip” – 5 new homes
April: Tupelo, MS – 1 new home
June: Glenview, IL – “Framing Day”
June: Park Ridge, IL – “Framing Day”
September: Park Ridge, IL – “Framing Day”
October: White Sulphur Springs, WV – 12 new homes
September: Glenview, IL – “Framing Day”
October: Johnson City, TN – 4 new homes
May: White Sulphur Springs, WV – 12 new homes
May: North Chicago, IL – 2 new homes
June: North Chicago, IL – 3 new homes
Our Compassionate Partners
Solid Rock Carpenters (www.SolidRockCarpenters.org)
Appalachian Service Project (www.ASPHome.org)
Habitat for Humanity (www.Habitat.org)
Matthew Homes (www.RenewCommunities.org)
Designs 4 Dignity (www.Designs4Dignity.org)